Period Kit for Schools/Sports Clubs 20% Discount for Schools/Club Code: Cara20
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
The Nickeze 'Cara' Period Kit for Schools/Sports Clubs is packed full of all the period supplies that is needed to manage a period that might arrive unexpectedly. We have all been in the situation where a period arrives and we don't have a period product. Nickeze Period Kits for Schools/Sports Clubs are designed by a Nurse, Athlete and Mother, who understands how important it is to ensure that there is a variety of products to choose from when we find ourselves in this situation.
The Period Kit for Schools/clubs includes:
- Nickeze Waterproof, stain resistant, discreet 'Cara' rucksack for all the period supplies x 1
- Nickeze inner bag for holding period pads and tampons, that can be taken separately and discreetly to the bathroom x 1
- Super Absorbent Nickeze Period Underwear x 2 ( Absorbs up to 8-10 tampons equivalent) without needing to wear any other period product), great for girls that are too young to manage a tampon or pad or have sensory or physical issues that make pads and tampons difficult to use/or change into when own underwear blood stained at school
- Moderate Absorbent Period Nickeze Period Underwear x 2
- Nickeze Period Bikini Bottoms or Period Sports Shorts x 1, the bikini bottoms are absorbent & leakproof in and out of the water, useful if a child/teen gets her period while going for swimming lesson, or period sports shorts for girls that might have blood stained their own shorts at an event (we will know which one to include)
- Nickeze Lights Period Underwear x 1
- Eco- Friendly Period Pads x 6
- Eco-Friendly Tampons x 6
- Eco-Friendly Wipes Pack
- Hand Sanitiser
- Compressed Sponges x 3 for freshening up in case of blood staining, just add water/soap
- Compressed Towels to freshen up x 3
- Eco-Friendly Compostable Bag x 5 for disposal of tampons/pads or for blood stained underwear
- Refills as required
- Supporting Emergency Situations: The Nickeze Cara Period Kit for schools/sports clubs is particularly beneficial in emergency situations when a girl/woman unexpectedly starts/gets her period, without the necessary supplies. Having a readily available period kit can prevent unnecessary stress and embarrassment.
- Promoting Inclusivity: Many girls are too young or have physical or intellectual disabilities that can make it very difficult for them to manage pads and tampons with no other choices available. Girls with Autism for example may have sensory issues that make pads impossible or managing a pad or tampon for a girl with a physical disability. Your Nickeze Cara Period Kit for schools/clubs, contains super, moderate and light absorbency period underwear, ensuring that all girls/women, regardless of their circumstances, have access to a choice of period supplies should their period arrive unexpectedly while at school/training, or on a trip outside of the school/competition. The Cara Emergency Period Kit is designed to grab and go.
- Reducing Stigma and embarrassment: Periods are a natural bodily function, yet it is often surrounded by stigma and shame. By having your Nickeze Period Kit at school/sports club, that is easily transportable, ensures that no child or woman is caught out with an unexpected period without access to a range of period supplies and other items necessary to maintain her dignity.
- Enhancing Well-being: Menstrual hygiene plays a crucial role in the overall well-being of girls and women. Having access to your emergency period kit ensures that they can manage their periods with ease, allowing them to focus on their studies/work/sport, without the distraction or discomfort associated with worry about not having access to period supplies.
- Promoting Education on Menstrual Health: Implementing a Period Kit within your school/club provides an opportunity to educate about menstrual health and hygiene. By normalising conversations around periods, we contribute to a more informed and compassionate school/club community.